Please check if you need a VISA here!
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
For general information about VISA, please visit http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesibleingles/?visas
VISA application rulesDownload PDF
If you need an invitation letter for VISA, please request it in the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org(Subject: IUNS ICN 2017: Request for Visa letter)
PROCESSING OF ENTRY | TRANSITIONAL PERMIT
Section 24 Clause H Law 25.871 and NDM Regulation 1170/2010
BENEFICIARIES – CONCEPT
Those foreigners who enter the National territory with the purpose of performing paid work or not, in scientific, professional, technical, religious or artistic area.
A period of residence for up to one (1) month could be granted, extendable.
Documents to submit at the beginning of the proceedings:
* Note stating the purpose of the request and with the following data of the entrants:
- Name/ Surname /Date of birth.
- Number of passport.
- Country of birth / nationality.
- Marital status / profession / Studies Level.
- Country and city where you live.
- Period of stay expected.
- Consulate where your passport will be endorsed (Argentine Consulate in the country of origin).
- Address where foreigners will reside.
- Details of the benefits that will take the applicant (accommodation, travel allowance, etc.).
- Descriptions of the tasks to be performed by the foreigner in the National Territory and his relation with the activity of the applicant firm.
- Activity carries out by the company where the entrant works, stating the name of the company and his position in it.
- If the entrant visited the Argentina Republic before, states date and purpose.
Complete copy of the entrant’s passport.
(*) The note of application must be signed by the legal representative of the company and / or representative with sufficient authority, if it is not subscribed in the presence of an official of the NDM it must be submitted with the signature certified notary by public.
In order to apply for a visa, applicants must appear in person for an interview at the Argentinean Consulate or Representation in the country of their residence.
INFORMATION FOR CITIZENS OF MERCOSUR COUNTRIES: BOLIVIA, BRASIL, CHILE, COLOMBIA, ECUADOR, PARAGUAY, PERÚ, URUGUAY Y VENEZUELA.
Mercosur Travel Documents: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesibleingles/?doc_viaje